Sunrise Dental Employees are fully vaccinated and have their boosters!
We would like to share some of these guidelines with you and let you know what additional steps we have taken to keep you and our team safe.
We Kindly ask our patients to reschedule their appointment if they have a cold, cough, or fever.
Extra Safety Precautions: We have implemented protocols to ensure your safety
* Social Distancing – at least 6 feet when not being treated
* Phone screening before we schedule appointments
* Rinsing with antibacterial solution before appointments and washing hands
* Fogging the rooms and disinfecting all surfaces and place plastic barriers to prevent cross contamination
* Requiring all team members to wear face masks at all times
* Screening of all employees before the start of each shift and at the end of the day.
* Washing hands/sanitizer before and after treating patients
* Annual OSHA training/Covid updates as they come about
We would like to thank you for your continued support to our family dental practice.
We are grateful for all our existing patients and welcome new patients!